Total Connections Account Executives inform and educate potential customers on all of the innovative ways that Total delivers supply chain and logistics solutions. This role combines inside sales, account management and relationship building all into one job. You will be selling for the industry leader and be backed by people, process and technology that are second-to-none. Better yet, you’ll be provided with the training, tools and resources needed to consistently win new business. As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for prospecting, engaging, and closing new accounts in partnership with our transportation, supply chain and logistics experts. As you start your sales career at Total, you will be in daily contact with potential small- to mid-size customers working to build relationships, analyze their business and assess how a partnership with Total will meet their needs. You will remain a trusted, strategic partner to your customers to build strong, long-term relationships.
· Prospect for new customers with a "hunter" mentality via internet, phone, referrals and networking
· Qualify and initiate contact with potential customers at all levels
· Identify and generate new sales opportunities through analysis and discovery, understanding key decision makers and determining the appropriate approach for each.
· Partner with internal operations teams to create solutions based on customer needs, including appropriate pricing strategies, solution implementation and future customer growth potential.
· Develop account relationships with contacts at multiple levels within customer organizations.
· Identify opportunities to further penetrate accounts by selling Total’s diverse service portfolio.
· Passion for sales, and a drive and work ethic to succeed
· Existing book of business preferred
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Ability to build strong customer relationships
· Excellent verbal & written communication skills
· Strong presentation skills
· Attention to detail and strong analytical ability
· Enthusiastic, persistent, and confident approach
· Strong ability to persuade, motivate, and influence others
- Position starts with several house truckload accounts to work while prospecting
We offer a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid holidays and vacation, disability insurance, life insurance, 401K with company match, profit sharing, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and the opportunity to prosper in a growing Fortune 500 company.
Total Connection Logistics is a full service global logistics company. Our business consists of an integrated network of people, technology, and assets that we leverage to help our customers manage their supply chains. We provide a range of logistics services including liquid/dry bulk transportation, truckload, LTL, intermodal, warehousing and distribution, third-party logistics, and tank truck leasing.
As a licensed Freight Forwarder and NVOCC, we also provide global forwarding services making us a true one-stop shop for any logistics solutions.
At Total Connection, we work closely with our customers to examine their entire supply chains from origin to end consumer in order to identify every facet to improve.
Our corporate headquarters are located in Holmdel, NJ just minutes from the Port of New York and major East Coast highways. Total Connection Logistics is 50,000+ carriers strong with comprehensive, global coverage, and a powerful network of logistics partners that deliver your products on time and within budget.
· Oil and Gas
· Automotive and Industrial
· Food and Beverage
Join a vibrant team of employees worldwide who are accelerating their careers every day at Total
Our dynamic onboarding program will jumpstart your knowledge of Total and our industry, help you excel in our culture, and ensure your proficiency in our systems and processes. You’ll come out of this experience with the tools and knowledge needed to be successful in your role.
Total Connection - Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran