[vc_row full_width=”stretch_row_content”][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”2868″ img_size=”2000×600″ alignment=”center”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row full_width=”stretch_row_content”][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Safety and Sustainability
[/vc_column_text][vc_separator color=”blue” border_width=”5″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Total Connection is dedicated to create a more efficient and cost effective supply chain that has a positive impact on our customers, carriers, communities, and suppliers through our sustainability initiatives.
LOGISTICS CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Through the creation and implementation of safety and compliance policies, the Total Connection team ensures that every aspect of our customers supply chain falls in line with our guiding principles of our sustainability initiatives which are:
– Leveraging contract carrier backhaul capacity and reducing empty miles.
– Consolidate loads when appropriate to reduce the number of shipments thereby number of trucks on the road.
– Ensure regulation concerning the transportation of hazardous materials are followed throughout every
– Favor the use of emission friendly equipment whenever possible
– Optimize modes of transport to reduce miles and utilize transportation equipment
– Participate in agencies, groups and affiliations dedicated to the responsible transportation and
distribution of chemicals and preservation of the environment.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_btn title=”Download Our Corporate Sustainability Policy” color=”primary” align=”center” i_icon_fontawesome=”fa fa-book” button_block=”true” add_icon=”true” link=”url:http%3A%2F%2Fwww.totalconnection.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2017%2F08%2FCorporate-Sustainability-Policy.pdf|||”][/vc_column][/vc_row]